Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Random Thoughts

Today feels like a Fall day to me... I'm not sure why, other than it's cloudy and cool. Oh, and maybe because I'm sans kids for a couple of hours. Robbo is at a basketball camp each day this week, and Austin is at his "old school" to play for the morning. So maybe after a whirlwind of July days, it just feels more like school days. Who knows?

Austin informed me this morning that he wants to be a Christmas tree for Halloween. Sounds like a good idea to me! I just have to find some green sweats and some Christmas lights that will run off of batteries. I love his creativity!!

I am also starting to work on a book (probably self-published thru LULU - which I found out about through my friend Milton) consisting of collections of mostly previously written devotionals, with some new ones thrown in as well. I just got the files back from my nephew Colin, who I had hired to help me with some preliminary computer work. So now it's my turn to get after it! I hope to have something available by October 31 (maybe that's where Halloween came into the discussion!). There's another idea/project/book on the table, but I'll save that one for later discussion.

Gotta go start playing Mommy's Taxi service... it's that time!

No comments: