Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Dog Days of Summer

"Birthday week" - as Austin called it - left me completely worn out! His birthday day was lots of fun. We opened presents early, then went to play putt-putt and eat at Pizza Hut. We spent the rest of the day playing with new toys and reading new books! His "friends" party was on Saturday at Jump On In. It is a great place for parties, allowing the parents to play and enjoy the kids. Again, lots of fun. And I'm pooped...

I am frustrated with my lack of time and energy to jump on the devotional collection book. And I guess I owe some of that to my love of the Olympics... I have had fun watching them when I should have been writing and/or sleeping. School starts in a week for Robbo, two weeks for Austin. I am looking forward to the routine of it all.

No comments: