Saturday, August 2, 2008

Migraine-ville

So I've been fighting a migraine since yesterday afternoon. These things really stink! I've taken all the meds I can... guess it just has to run its course.

In spite of all of that, it was fun getting to see both boys participate in the track meet this morning. Robbo finished second in the 1500M and Austin ran in the 50 meter dash and the 50 meter hurdles. He is so proud to be able to "compete" like his big brother!

I don't have a whole lot to write today. Most of the writing I have done has been with the intent to be read. This blog is different. I am writing for me... for the discipline of it, for the fun of it. And if someone happens to get something out of it along the way, then that's awesome.

I'm looking forward to watching (at least the first part of) the Sox play tonight. It's the Manny-free era. Bay surely looked good last night... Go Sox!!

No comments: